Office of the CIO/Projects & Strategic Initiatives
BG@100 - HCM - View Paycheck Interactive Demonstration
The View My Paycheck interactive demonstration has been created with a product called User Productivity Kit (UPK), which requires
a PC based machine using Internet Explorer 5.5 or later andIf you do not have access to a compatible browser or have trouble using this interactive demonstration, click here to access printable versions of the self-service instructions.
that pop-up blocking software be turned off.
If you would like to learn about the View My Paycheck self-service application using the interactive demonstration, just follow these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer and go to http://www.bgsu.edu/peoplesoft/upk/viewpaycheck
You should see a player screen with several panels, including Outline, Playback Modes, Concept, and http://www.bgsu.edu/peoplesoft/upk/viewpaycheck. If you see just a white screen with the PeopleSoft User Productivity Kit logo in the center of the screen, click on this logo to open the player screen.
- Under Outline, click the + beside Employee Self Service on the left side of the screen.
- Next, click on the + beside Payroll & Compensation and click again for View/Print Paycheck
- Within the Playback Mode area, you may select See It to view a non-interactive version of the demonstration. Clicking this icon will enable you to learn about View My Paycheck by watching an animated demonstration of the steps you will need to take in order to view your paycheck. All the steps, such as moving the mouse and entering data, are completed automatically.
- Within the Playback Mode area, you may select Try It to participate in the interactive demonstration. Clicking this icon will enable the player to provide you with step-by-step instructions that you can follow to complete the steps you would take to view your own paycheck.
This interactive demonstration contains sample paycheck information for Freddie Falcon. This data is just intended to show the format of the information on a paycheck and is not intended to represent any real person's information.
More detailed instructions on using UPK are available online at http://www.bgsu.edu/peoplesoft/upk/documentation/UPKQuickRef.pdf
Return to View My Paycheck Self-Service Page