Technology in the Classroom Subcommittee
|ASAC Home | Application Process and Timetable | Submission Instructions|
|Criteria Assessing Applications | Software Available on Campus | Licensing Terms|
|Committee Members | Software Acquisitions | ASAC FAQ|
Information about Software Available on Campus
- To confirm that the software you want is not already available to you, you must look in several places:
- Ask your department chair and your college’s Software Committee (if one exists).
- Check the software installed in the Computer Labs (http://www.bgsu.edu/its/labs/softinv/index.html)
- If the software is not on campus, submit an application and select “new” software for Question 19.
- If the software is available on campus, but only in a department lab, submit an application and select “additional license” for Question 19.
- If the software is available on campus, but is outdated, submit an application and select “upgrade” for Question 19.