Ice Arena Advisory Committee
To advise the Director of the ice arena on matters concerning the operation of the ice arena.
To advise the Director of the ice arena in regard to:
- Establishment of priorities for use of the facilities within the arena;
- Steps which might be taken to maximize the effective use of the arena;
- Balancing the demands for ice hockey, figure skating, and recreational skating;
- Any other matters on which the Director may wish advice.
- Three elected faculty members, at least two of whom are not members of Faculty Senate;
- One faculty member in first four years, appointed by the Committee on Committees for a one-year term;
- Three undergraduate students appointed by USG for one-year terms;
- One graduate student appointed by GSS for one-year term.
- Director of the Ice Arena
- Director, School of HPER
- Director, Intercollegiate Athletics
- Director, Bowling Green Parks and Recreation
- Youth Hockey Commission
- Skating Club
- Curling Club
- Bowling Green Community
The chair shall be elected from among the elected faculty members.
BALANCE OF REPRESENTATION:
The three elected faculty members must be eligible for election to Faculty Senate ( Academic Charter, Article V.B).
All elected, appointed and ex officio members have full voting rights. Consultants are non-voting members. ( Academic Charter, Article V.B)