| || || |
Students of GSW laptop sections can look forward any of the following activities in the classroom:
- In-class time devoted to writing.
- Networked writing and collaborated writing.
- Peer-review sessions with student writing.
- Ease of connection to common digital spaces like class blogs, BlackBoard, etc.
- Interactive writing exercises.
- Grammar instruction.
- Interactive use of eTextbooks.
- Hands-on online research.
- Hands-on instruction with research methods and the use of electronic databases like the library, EBSCO, etc.
- Connection to other online databases to further research options.
In addition to these activities, students of laptop sections enjoy many benefits:
- Saving drafts to their laptop computers.
- Connecting to a wireless Internet easily.
- Saving research to their laptop computers.
- Accessing and cross-referencing other class notes.
Photos taken by Sarah Lenz, GSW Faculty