Mid-Term Grades FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) for Mid-Term Grades in CSS
- What is Mid-Term Grading?
- When are Mid-Term Grades provided?
- How do instructors enter Mid-Term Grades?
- When will rosters be available to enter Mid-Term Grades?
- Who can enter a Mid-Term Grade for a Class?
- Can Mid-Term Grades be entered via Blackboard?
- When will students be able to view their Mid-Term Grades?
- If students can view their Mid-Term Grades regardless of the Approval Status field, why change it from “Not Reviewed” to “Approved”?
- Is it possible to enter some Mid-Term Grades and return later to enter the remaining grades?
- Once the Approval Status field has been changed to Approved, is it still possible to enter or change mid-term grades?
- Can advisors see Mid-Term Grades?
- As an advisor who is looking at advisee information in Faculty Center, how do I proceed?
- How does a student access their Early Alert information?
- I have questions regarding Mid-Term Grades that are not included in this FAQ, who can I contact for further information?
|Q: What is Mid-Term Grading?|
|A: Mid-Term Grading provides a means by which students, advisors, and student support staff can be notified of students’ academic standings in a course at the mid-point of the semester.|
|Q: When are Mid-Term Grades provided?|
|A: Instructors will be able to post mid-term grades beginning the seventh week of classes through the eighth week of classes.|
|Q: When will rosters be available to enter Mid-Term Grades?|
A: Mid-Term Grade roster will be created by the seventh week of the regular term.
|Q: Can advisors see Mid-Term Grades?|
|A: Yes, advisors can access Mid-Term Grades via Faculty Center by selecting the Advisement Tab near the top.|
|Q: I have questions regarding Mid-Term Grades that are not included in this FAQ, who can I contact for further information?|
|A: Questions or requests for further information may be directed to: email@example.com.|
Return to Mid-Term Grades Web Page
Return to Progress Reporting Web Page
Last Updated 9/9/10
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy