- Most students registered with the Office of Disability Services are eligible to receive priority registration for classes. This means that students will have an earlier class registration date than other students in their same class standing.
- Only undergraduate students who have picked up professor letters or made contact with a counselor in our office since the previous semester will be eligible for priority registration.
- The best way to ensure that you will receive priority registration each semester is to read the email messages from our office and keep in regular contact with your DS counselor.
Steps to Priority Registration
- Please make an appointment with your academic advisor to pick some choices for classes. If you do not know who your academic advisor is, please click on the "My Academic Advisor" link in your MyBGSU account to access his/her name and contact information.
- Pick some choices for classes by searching the online schedule.
- Find your priority registration date. The start date is determined by your class standing. Please visit the Office of Registration and Records for your registration start date. You are considered to be "Authorized Students."
- Register for classes. Registration instructions can be found at the Office of Registration and Records.
- If you have any questions or need assistance with the registration process, please contact our office.