Student Health Service Orientation Checklist
Welcome BGSU Students and Parents!
As your health care providers on campus we hope to assist you with any health care concerns you may have. We have physicians, nurse practitioners, psychiatrists, lab and full pharmacy. We bill all health insurances. We encourage you to use the following checklist to aid you in your move to BGSU:
- Complete all pages of the health forms and return to the SHS before the start of the new semester .
- For your convenience, these forms can be turned in at the New Student Orientation table during your visit.
- If you have your own health insurance, you need to waive off of the insurance offered by the University. You will find this information through the MyBGSU web portal. Select the link on the left titled "Student Insurance Requirement."
- Please carry a copy of your insurance card at all times.
- Create a first aid kit complete with thermometer, bandaids, pain reliever, ice pack, and other supplies you may need.
NOTE: In case you may be living in a residence hall, Ohio law requires either a record of meningitis and hepatitis B vaccination or a refusal of the vaccine. Please complete and sign the vaccination information in Parts E and F of the Immunization Record.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. 419-372-2272 or email@example.com.
Contact Us :
Student Health Service
116 Health Center Building; Ridge Street
Bowling Green, OH 43403