- Be available for two weekend training retreats per semester
- Commit to weekly staff meetings and to weekly one on one supervisory meeting
- Return to BGSU prior to fall semester for a 4-day training that will begin on Wednesday, August 15, 2012.
- Work a total of 8 hours per week in the Center for Leadership. Of the 8 hours, at least 5 hours will be worked as scheduled office hours
- Applications are DUE to the no later than 8 a.m. Monday, May 14th 2012.
- The application process is all online. The link for the application is: https://orgsync.com/8315/forms/show/46306
- Questions can be directed to Jacob Clemens or Johni Amos in the Center for Leadership at: email@example.com or 419.372.9623
- Sophomore, junior, or senior class standing as of fall 2012.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Demonstrated leadership potential.
- Applicants must be enrolled as a full-time student at BGSU for the full academic year.
- Commitment to and passion for leadership and social change.
- Students with limited involvement seeking to get more involved are encouraged to apply.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, oral and written communication skills, ability to set priorities is necessary, time management, presentation skills, and be highly organized.
- Strong interpersonal skills are desirable.
- Able to work independently as well as in teams.
- Familiarity with MS Office and the ability to develop other computer skills as needed.