Leadership Certificate Program
The BGSU Leadership Certificate Program is a self-paced, comprehensive, leadership development program designed to encourage and recognize student leadership education and experiences at Bowling Green State University.
The program is adaptable so all students can work toward achieving this distinguished recognition. To participate, students must answer yes to the following questions:
- Are you interested in improving your leadership skills and abilities?
- Are you or will you be an active student leader at BGSU?
- Do you have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher?
- Are you committed to giving back through community service
The BGSU Leadership Certificate Program Advantage
- Demonstrates student’s leadership and team development skills
- Highlights developmental outcomes of each leadership experience
- Assists students as they transition to leadership and team roles within a work environment
The BGSU Leadership Certificate Program Requirements
- Leadership Education Experiences
- Leadership and program workshops
- Academic course work
- Leadership conferences or seminars
- Leadership Mentoring
- Provided by BGSU faculty and staff
- Community Service Experience
- Volunteering for service hours
- Assist with planning and coordinating service projects
- Practical Leadership Experiences
- BGSU student organization projects and events
- BGSU student employment projects and events
- Co-ops, internships and practicum projects and events
- Leadership projects