Department of Recreation and Wellness
Student Recreation Center - Policies
General Policies | Entrance Policies
Please review the entrance policies below. To view the other policies, navigate through the links above.
1. Students MUST present a current, full-time validation card to gain admittance. False BGSU ID's are turned into the Campus Police and reports are filed.
2. Part-time students may enter the SRC by by purchasing a $5.00 day pass or by paying the difference between part time fees and full time fees applied to Recreation and Wellness:
|Undergraduate Rates||Graduate Rates|
|$9.00 Per Credit Hour||$12.00 Per Credit Hour|
3. Non-student members must present their Recreation and Wellness photo ID card that has been validated at the time of membership purchase.
4. To gain admittance into the facility without a valid BGSU ID card, members are allowed one time each semester to enter under the “Courtesy Pass” option. Users who forget their BGSU ID after the “Courtesy Pass” has been used may purchase a day pass for $5.00.
5. All BGSU employees must use their faculty/staff BGSU ID for swipe entry.
6. Non-members who wish to purchase a day pass must show a photo ID and complete an informed consent form. Day Passes are available to anyone 18 or older or children accompanied by a parent or guardian.
7. Recreation and Wellness reserves the right to refuse admittance or to request individuals to leave the facilities.
8. Entry and exit from the Recreation and Wellness facilities must be through the front entrance only. Other exits should be used only in an emergency.
9. Individuals with special physical entry needs may request entry assistance at the SRC Welcome Desk.
10. Recreation and Wellness recommends one parent/guardian for every four children using the facility. Same room supervision is required for children under 18. No day care facilities are available.