18th Annual Gerald L. Saddlemire Lecture
Plan to attend the 18th Annual Gerald L. Saddlemire Lecture to be held this Friday, October 31, 2008 at 10am in Room 308 of the Bowen-Thompson Student Union.
Dr. Carol A. Cartwright , President of Bowling Green State University, will deliver this year’s lecture as we reflect upon higher education and the special roles, relationships, and responsibilities held by those who work in the student affairs profession. Please make plans to join us for this special event, a fitting “finale” to October, celebrated as National Careers in Student Affairs Month.
On behalf of the Division and our co-sponsoring colleagues in the Department of Higher Education and Student Affairs (HESA), we look forward to your presence at this event.
Important Dates :
- October 31: Saddlemire Lecture presented by Dr. Carol Cartwright, BGSU President - 10am in Room 308 of the Bowen-Thompson Student Union
- October 31: OASPA/OCPA program proposal deadline
- November 5: YouthLEAD -- 3:30-8pm in Room 308 of the Bowen-Thompson Student Union
- November 8: Careers in Student Affairs Conference at Bluffton University
- November 19: Resident Advisor Recruitment begins